Wednesday, January 9, 2008

my first time on the internet

It is my first time on the internet. Blogging is just new to me. There are so many things to do in order to earn money on the internet. It seems like a new journey to me in starting my blog. I have no idea what to post or what interest do i need to talk about. Seems like i really don't know what interest me most and what i really want to talk about.

Like all i am interested in is to find ways to earn extra money to buy some gadgets. Well maybe i am more interested in gadgets. I am not really don't used gadgets that much. But i think it is really cool one to own many gadgets. From cellphones, to ipod, to digital cameras, to laptop and iphone, and the list go on. I will surely want to own them. Well i can not really afford to buy one for myself all of those things. Now i surely want to buy one of those things. I have only a cellphone but i really don't like my cellphone now cause it is already an old school. Hopefully i will be able a very good one next time.

No comments: